Smitten Adriana Fresh Belt
This hand-knotted Adriana ethnic belt from Peru is wonderfully refreshing. These colors put you in a good mood and can be combined in many ways.
The knotted belts come from Peru and are produced by hand using the traditional knot technique. Individual colored threads, up to 12 m long, are meticulously knotted into beautiful geometric patterns. We work with women's groups from the indigenous peoples of the Andes, who receive a reliable and fair wage with which they can contribute to family support.
- knotted by hand by women from the indigenous peoples of Peru
- three sizes: S = approx. 73 cm long, M = approx. 83 cm long, L approx. 93 cm long (measured up to the middle belt hole)
- width: approx. 3 - 3.3 cm
- available in many color combinations
- made of nylon threads
- care: dry clean
- unisex belt - can be worn by women and men
- Also suitable as a golf belt or outdoor belt