Put on your diving mask and plunge in! What you’ll see next is all colour and movement, an underwater world full of tropical fish. This is the parrotfish, the grazers who eat all the algae on the reefs. They are bright and bubbly.
- 3D object to build, comes flatpacked;
- Made of recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks;
- Dimensions when built up: 12 x 6 x 10 cm – 4.7 x 2.4 x 4″ ;
- 4 x B6 sheet with 5 pieces to pop out and assemble;
- Assembly instructions can be found on the inside of the packaging.