Studioroof Copper Butterfly
As small as they may be, insects are of great importance for the earth’s vitality. How extraordinary that they can now also tell their story in your home! Printed on recycled cardboard using vegetable ink, these colourful creatures with their bright graphic patterns allow you to add a little beauty to both your home and the world.
This blueish insect cuts through thin air with its elegance and etherealness. It now wants to repose in the comfort of your house walls!
- 3D object to build, comes flatpacked;
- Made of recycled cardboard and printed with vegetable inks;
- Dimensions when built up: 16 x 7 x 13 cm – 6.3 x 2.8 x 5″;
- 4 x B7 sheet with 13 pieces to pop out and assemble;
- Assembly instructions can be found on the inside of the packaging.